

This is the rag wreath I made while we were in MT this spring. It turned out so cute! It hangs in the kitchen and decorates our otherwise boring door into the garage. When I got home I added the little stuffed felt star, ribbon, and some of the lace I had left over from making the kitchen curtains. It makes me happy:) My mom made a cute patriotic one while we were there and it turned out just as adorable!

This is my newest creation/invention. I'm pretty proud of it if I do say so myself. You see, the flowers (made from scrap fabric) have velcro attached to the back, as does the felt flower mount on the wreath and so I can move the flowers around and change them out for the seasons! I already made some cute red and green flowers for winter time and I'm thinking about making some pretty silk flowers with orange and yellow and brown silk fabric for the fall:) I just figured it would be a waste of money and storage space to have three to four different wreaths for the front door. **If you like it, or the rag wreath, let me know, I may start a little side crafting business;)
No comments:
Post a Comment