Thursday, June 23, 2011

Best Dad Ever!

Mark is such a wonderful Daddy. He adores his little girl and works so hard for us every day. Thanks Daddy!! We Love YOU!




So Maysie has the best Nursery teacher ever at church. They made these adorable T-shirts for all the dads on Sunday. Mark was so proud of it he wore it to the County Fair that afternoon where we watched Auntie Caitie in the wheelbarrow races. It was a brutal race with giant obstacles and a four foot deep water/mud pit. They had to fill their sand bags with what they thought was 30lbs of sand. Cait overestimated and carried an extra 12.9lbs through the race (if you underestimated you were disqualified) It was really exciting, I don't think I've yelled that loud since high school or maybe fire academy.














Maysie got to ride a pony after the races and was in absolute Heaven! Her pony was named Silver and he was very cute. I know she would have sat in that saddle all night. Someday Maysie, someday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment