I just recently got up the courage to move Maysie up to a toddler bed. I spent a couple days painting her new big girl furniture a pale sage green to match the kitchen that Uncle James and Auntie Kristie made her for Christmas. The vanity is a beautiful piece that some friends from church gave us when they moved into a smaller home. It turned out so cute! Maysie loves to stand in front of it and dance, I knew she would:) After a few days of napping in her big girl bed and sleeping in her crib at night we switched her over all the way and moved the crib and changing table into the nursery to wait for baby number two. She is really pretty good at staying in her bed and not playing with her toys. Although she still rolls out of it almost every night, usually more than once:) Without waking up I might add. She doesn't seem to mind sleeping on the carpet much. It's so fun to have her room all put together.
Wow! Looks Great
ReplyDeleteYou continue to impress me, Tanya. Her room looks great!
ReplyDelete