Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Look What I Can Do!




Maysie discovered the other day that she can climb things, lucky for us her legs are still on the short side, so for now most things are safe:) She looks so cute in the top picture surrounded by her toys, believe it or not she was throwing a little fit there on the floor about 30 seconds before I took this picture. She saw the camera and decided to put her happy face on. Such a funny kid. Maysie took her first steps on the 15th! It was so cute and exciting. I got home from work and she was playing with Papa, she saw me and took about six steps to get to me. I felt so special I almost cried. Later when Mark got home she did it again for him and we got it on video tape (face plant and all!) Luckily she wasn't hurt. Watching her learn and experience new things has been so exciting for me, I never knew it could be so enjoyable to watch a kid take their first bite of solid food, discover that they can make "music" by beating their toys on the floor, or pet a pony for the first time. It's all so magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment