Saturday, October 31, 2009

Big Girl Chair




A few weeks ago Maysie started climbing up on top of her toy basket to sit and watch cartoons. Fearing that she was going to do a face plant off the thing Mark suggested getting her very own chair to sit in. I was dissapointed when I looked online and couldn't find anything under 50 bucks. Last week Danielle and I were at the Home Goods Store (neat place) and we came across this cute little denim arm chair for 15 dollars, SCORE! We tried it out in the store and Maysie quite liked it, so now she has her very own big girl chair. Someone else seems to quite like it too:) I guess they'll have to take turns. I'd have to say her favorite place to sit and watch cartoons is still daddy's lap though; she also likes to thumb through daddy's hunting magazines (she turns each page one by one and is very careful not to rip them). The last pic was just a cute one of her and Hope (the pony) hugging in their overalls. So precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment