


Maysie was so excited about the two little pumpkins that we grew in our garden that I just had to go out in the leaves and shoot some pictures of her. She was calling her pumpkin "guck-guck" don't ask me why? Danner came over to get in on the picture-taking action and to make it even I had to get Scout in a couple of them too. It wasn't really as cold as it looks outside but Maysie's colorful little hat matched so well and I wanted to get more pictures of her in it before it's too small. I'm so excited for fall to be here!
LOVE, love, love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute little pumpkins! Love that colorful hat and the very cute girl wearing it. She looks so fallish amoungst the leaves. I wish fall would really get here. It is one of my favorite times of the year.
ReplyDeleteLove, Oma and Papa