





Silly daddy, those go on the other end! But they do make rather nice ears for a bunny costume.

Weighing in at Uncle James and Auntie Kristie's, my mom didn't believe she was eight pounds so I had to prove it. That decorative scale was surprisingly accurate!
I love these pics and am so glad I took them. That little lamb she's holding is seriously only about 5 inches long!

We'll never, ever forget this day. Our little miracle was born on 8-22-08 at 10:02 in the morning weighing in at a hulking 5lb 4oz and all of 17 inches long! Such a tiny little peanut. I don't know that there's anything more emotional than the birth of your child, especially when your not the one giving birth. I've thanked God many times over the last year for the lot that was given us, the same lot that I had been so disappointed to have been given. He truly does know us better than we know ourselves!











What a wonderful year it has been and what joy this little peanut has brought to the family. We are so glad that she found her way to you and Mark and to her family. We love all of you very much and know that Maysie will continue to bring much love and joy. Happy birthday Maysie and happy times to come.
ReplyDeleteLove, Oma and Papa