Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our Little Patriots






I had almost forgotten how much more difficult it is to photograph two moving objects instead of just one! But, I ended up getting a few good ones. Maysie is wearing one of the cute 4th of July outfits my mom made for our nieces and just looked so patriotic that I couldn't help but take some pictures, and Scout with his red collar just fit right in. I waited til the last few shots to give Maysie the flag, since it was Oma's flag and I was a little afraid it may not survive an entire photo shoot. She was totally mesmerized by it and didn't wave it around like I had hoped she would, but she did chew on it a little and although chewing on the flag is probably against the flag code it was oh so cute!!

1 comment: