Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Montana cont.

I thought the lighting was so pretty in this picture. That and she almost sorta kinda still has wrist rolls :) and it makes her look cute and babyish:)








This is a picture of Mark in Heaven! He got to roll the fields before the seed was sown. I went out to take some pictures and to tell him that dinner was ready and his reply to me was," I'm a farmer now, I'll come in when I'm done." I laughed.






















YAY! A tea set:)







Picking dandelions with Papa Doodle
































We went on a little fishing trip to Martinsdale Reservoir one afternoon. By the time we got there Maysie was asleep in her carseat wearing Mark's beanie and it was pouring rain. The boys decided to brave the storm anyway and their efforts paid off big time! Mark's biggest fish wouldn't even fit into the cooler! We had a delicious feast the next night.






I think I've finally taught my fingers to go in the right direction. It's nice to have some more options when it comes to styling my two year olds insane amount of hair:)






What? The kid likes words



Maysie's most favorite place in all of Harlowton! The market!! Why you ask, because they have miniature shopping carts!








It turns out Maysie is a huge fan of corn on the cobb! She won't eat it off the cobb, but this was a big hit! And also extremely adorable. I'd post a movie of her enjoyment but blogger doesn't like my video camera format.










Papa made the coolest kite for Maysie to fly! We got it to go really high! And the best part was there weren't any trees to get the darn thing stuck in:) It was fun to be able to do something constructive with the relentless wind!





Papa Doodle and Granna got Maysie, Evan, and Landon a special gift. Henry Golden Boy .22 caliber rifles! Maysie was so excited to get a GUN!!! that was just for her. She's not quite big enough to hold it up on her own yet but she sure had fun shooting it with daddies help:)

















This is how Maysie's and Scout's kick it at hotels. The bed looks weird because I pull the mattress off the top, you can see it leaning up against the wall behind them. I pull it partially out into the entryway of the room to create a partition so Maysie can't see us and will actually go to sleep in the crib the hotel supplies us with:) Strange I know, but it works! If the hotel staff saw what we did with their furniture during our stay we probably wouldn't be allowed back.


1 comment:

  1. Me - "Danny, look!, What did Uncle Mark catch?"
    Danny - "Alligators!"
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete