


Some friends gave us this hutch a couple years ago when they moved into a smaller house and it has been sitting in the barn loft at Oma and Papa's til now. I had been drooling over a red kitchen hutch in the JC Penney catalog for a couple months when Mark reminded me of this piece of furniture. It originally had drawers all the way down the front but that looked too bedroomish so we removed those and put a curtain up. Mark is going to put a bottom in it eventually but in the meantime Maysie thinks it is a fun place to hide. I love the picture with only her feet hanging out;) I'm hoping I don't get tired of the color red anytime soon, it won't be easy to change:) I may get a slightly darker shade of red eventually and tone it down a tad.
OOoooohhhhhh, I LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteI love red furniture too. I just painted a bookcase red:) It makes me happy!
ReplyDeleteLove the red!
ReplyDeleteVery cute Tanya, it turned out really nice. Don't think I would ever be brave enough to paint a piece of furniture red. But, good for you.
ReplyDelete