Wednesday, March 2, 2011

*Our First Snow*







This was all mother nature could muster up for our "Big Storm" but it was still very pretty. Only lasted til about noon and the power didn't even go out, but I'm sure well see more this winter. Maysie was not as impressed with the snow flakes falling out of the sky as I thought she'd be, maybe I'm just strange, I could sit and watch it snow for hours!
Mark likes the picture of the house with all the vehicles in the driveway. He said the Jeep truck is saying to the other cars," HEE HEE, I got to sleep all warm and cozy in the garage...and you got snowed on." Only my Mark:) I'm sure he pulled it out of it's cozy garage just so it could be in the picture.



1 comment:

  1. The house looks great in the snow. Mark does have a different way of looking at things. I think his vehicles are some of his very best friends. I love you son!

    ReplyDelete