Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Music Thief

So, I'm going to openly admit that I'm a music thief. I'm a regular stalker of my friend Lora's blog and she has the BEST playlist, I often open her blog and minimize it just so I can listen to her great music picks, Maysie likes it too! I added a good number of her songs to my playlist so that all of you can enjoy it as much as I do:) It's not that I don't have favorite songs, it's just that I don't have the memory recollection to remember from the car to the computer what they were, much less who sang them. I know it's sad. At any rate, at least I have more than 10 songs on my playlist now:) Woo Hoo!
And...just so you all know, the Neil Diamond tunes were MY picks:) They take me, and Mark as I recently found out, back to our childhoods when we used to run around the house rockin' out to good old Niel Diamond:)

3 comments:

  1. I love your playlist and will be listening to it quite often. Many of the songs I have never heard, but like them very much. I love the Hamster Dance, it is just so fun. Thief or not, you did a good job. Lora has great taste in her music. Neil Diamond lives on in another generation, yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya! Yeah! I'm glad you like my playlist. I like yours too. ;) How is life? John and I were just saying how we need to hang out with you guys next time we're in town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neil Diamond totally takes me back to my childhood too! Can't help but swayin' to his music!

    ReplyDelete